Welcome to Westlake Village, California, a small, master-planned community, located between the Santa Monica Mountain Range and the Simi Hills, on the northern end of Los Angeles County. With a population of 8,473, this charming lakeside community boasts an array of high-end shopping centers, award winning restaurants, 5 championship golf courses, and a brilliantly blue150-acre manmade lake. From lush hiking and biking trails, to a luxury movie theatre and an outdoor winery, Westlake Village has something for everyone when it comes to recreation and entertainment.
Notable Community Events:
- Annual Christmas Tree Lighting
- Conejo Valley Wine & Food Festival
- The Stonehaus
- The Landing Bar & Grill
- Barnes & Noble
- The Westlake Prominade
- The Four Seasons
- Electricity: Southern California Edison 800.655.4555
- Gas: So Cal Gas 800.427.2200
- Water: Las Virgenes 818.251.2200
- Cable: Spectrum 855.243.8892
- Cable: Frontier 877.409.7207
- Telephone: AT&T 800.310.2355
- Trash: G.I. Industries 818.782.2474
Las Virgenes Unified School District: https://www.lvusd.org
- List View
- Map View
- Grid View
See all Real estate matching your search.
(all data current as of 1/21/2021)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.