Welcome to Thousand Oaks, California, a thriving family-oriented community located in the heart of the Conejo Valley. Surrounded by more than 14,800 acres of natural publicly owned open space, mountain views can be seen from throughout the city. Residents enjoy a myriad of lush parks, hiking, and biking trails. Known to be one of the safest cities in the United States, this quaint community boasts excellent schools, flourishing shopping centers, and the famed Thousand Oaks Civics Arts Plaza, which is home to a number of world-class concerts, plays, and local productions every year. Community favorites include the centrally located Oaks Mall, two luxury movie theaters, Mastro’s Steakhouse, and The Lakes at Thousand Oaks, which features an outdoor ice rink every winter. Thousand Oaks is also home to California Lutheran University, an NCAA Division III private liberal arts University, as well the largest hospital in Eastern Ventura County, Los Robles Hospital & Medical Center.
- Bandits BBQ Resaurant
- The Oaks Mall
- Janss Marketplace
- Conejo Creek North Park
- Thousand Oaks Civic Arts Plaza
- Electricity: So Cal Edison 800.655.4555
- Gas: So Cal Gas 800.427.2200
- Water: Cal American 888.237.1333
- Water: City of Thousand Oaks 805.449.2201
- Cable: Spectrum 855.243.8892
- Cable: Frontier 877.409.7207
- Telephone: Verizon 800.483.4000
- Trash: Newbury Disposal 805.647.1414
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.