Welcome to Newbury Park, California, a beautiful community nestled beneath the Santa Monica Mountain Range in the Conejo Valley. Breathtaking mountain views, endless hiking, and biking trails, and a short drive to the beach make this quaint community an oasis for outdoor enthusiasts. Home to some of the best schools in the county, this city has long been a family favorite. Located between Thousand Oaks and Camarillo, residents can enjoy a short drive to an abundance of shopping centers, including the Oaks Mall and the Camarillo Outlets, as well as restaurants like Holdren’s Steaks & Seafood. Recreational favorites such as MB2 Raceway and Two Winds Horse Ranch make for great weekend activities.
- Feather Your Nest
- Barnhouse Chicks
- Country Harvest Restaurant
- Holdren’s Steaks & Seafood
- Side Street Cafe
- Electricity: So Cal Edison 800.655.4555
- Water: Cal American 888.237.1333
- Water: City of Thousand Oaks 805.449.2201
- Cable: Spectrum 855.243.8892
- Cable: Frontier 877.409.7207
- Telephone: Verizon 800.483.4000
- Trash: G.I. Industries 805.522.9400
- Trash: Newbury Disposal 805.647.1414
Conejo Valley Unified School District: http://www.conejousd.org
- List View
- Map View
- Grid View
See all Real estate matching your search.
(all data current as of 5/27/2020)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.