Lynn Ranch in Thousand Oaks
Welcome to the Lynn Ranch Neighborhood in Thousand Oaks
Lynn Ranch is one of the largest neighborhoods in Thousand Oaks, California. Most of the homes here have custom floor plans and large sized lots. Additionally, these homes are built in the ranch style with room for horses – a luxury equestrians will love as residents of Lynn Ranch. Let’s take a look at some information about this sprawling and amenity-rich community that you as a buyer may want to know.
• HOA Fees here average $100 annually (WOW!)
• Most homes range in size from 1,219 – 4,572 square feet.
• Lynn Ranch homes are located in the Conejo Valley Unified School district which is one of the best school districts in the state of California.
• The average sale price for a home in 2019 here was $1,175,711.
• Homes in Lynn Ranch stay on the market for an average of 128 days (2019), but typically sell for close to asking price.
• Residents of Lynn Ranch include a mixture of families, empty nesters, and everything in between.
• The community dates back to 1961.
• The homes in Lynn Ranch are about $630,000 – $2,350,000 and sit on half-acre lots.
Things to do near Lynn Ranch
The beautiful well kept homes are not the only thing that lures new home buyers to the area. Lynn Ranch residents can find many sources of entertainment here including:
Gardens of the World – is a beautiful and free garden that showcases gardens from around the globe. The park also hosts live jazz concerts during the summer.
Farmer’s Market – is a kid friendly market stocked with fresh produce.
The Lakes – is a beautiful shopping center situated near a beautifully manicured lake, garden and sculptures.
Arroyo Conejo Trailhead – 302 acres bounded by Wildwood Park and Conejo Canyons
Lynn Ranch is just one of the hundreds of Conejo Valley neighborhoods to consider as you begin your home search. Contact me with your expectation and requirements so that I can help you select this or any other neighborhood that is right for your family. This way you will be able to can save time looking at homes that fail to meet your needs. You will also be able to embark on a new and exciting journey in a new location. As a Thousand Oaks realtor with Thousand Oaks homes for sale, helping families in this way is my delight and my area of expertise.